Quantcast

Add Sandia testers to test results page

Belcourt, Kenneth
Hi,

I’m going to post some develop and master test results from the Sandia tester, can I get these added so they show up in the testing results?

— Noel

Re: Add Sandia testers to test results page

Rene Rivera-2

Sure.. Just submit a PR for this list <https://github.com/boostorg/regression/blob/develop/reports/src/boost_wide_report.py#L52>. Or just name your testers Sandia-... as you had in the past :-)

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add Sandia testers to test results page

Belcourt, Kenneth

On Apr 26, 2016, at 12:25 PM, Rene Rivera <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 1:15 PM, Belcourt, Kenneth <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I’m going to post some develop and master test results from the Sandia tester, can I get these added so they show up in the testing results?

Sure.. Just submit a PR for this list <https://github.com/boostorg/regression/blob/develop/reports/src/boost_wide_report.py#L52>. Or just name your testers Sandia-... as you had in the past :-)

Excellent, thanks Rene!