A question about boost::uuid

Boost - Users mailing list
Hi all,

I have been trying to figure out how to use murmurhash3 with boost::uuid. Looking at the documentation it is not entirely clear to me if a class implementing murmurhash3 that provides the interface defined by NameHashProvider would be sufficient.
If yes, would creating a wrapper over the following implementation work?
https://github.com/aappleby/smhasher/blob/master/src/MurmurHash3.cpp

Can anyone direct me to some similar implementation perhaps not of using murmurhash3 but of using any other algorithms?

Regards,
Shishir Pandey

--
Necessity is not an established fact, but an interpretation.
 - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche