A property_tree like structure where key is also value?

A property_tree like structure where key is also value?

Boost - Users mailing list
Hey hey,
I need a hirarchical data representation in my program, which is well
modelled by boost.property_tree, but my keys will also be my values. The
tree will have a fixed depth, all keys/values are std::string and I
expect maybe a few hundred leaves and maybe a hundred or so nodes in
between.

Is it worth looking for a different structure at all, considering that
the program is designed for desktop systems? If so: is there another
Boost library that would serve me better?

Best wishes and thanks for any tips,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

I'm not that innocent... <3