A [bimap] getting iterator on bimap second side

A [bimap] getting iterator on bimap second side

ishay lavi-2

Hello!
I implement a boost bimap as fallowing:
boost::bimap< boost::bimaps::multiset_of , boost::bimaps::set_of  > myMap
Now I have ‘right iterator’ (myMap::right_iterator rIt) to specific element
 that I need to convert to related ‘left iterator’ so I can iterate from
 this point on left side (mean get ‘left iterator’ on rIt->second),
how I implement it?

Thanks.

Re: A [bimap] getting iterator on bimap second side

Matias Capeletto
On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 5:27 AM, ishay lavi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello!

Hello,

> I implement a boost bimap as fallowing:
> boost::bimap< boost::bimaps::multiset_of , boost::bimaps::set_of  > myMap
> Now I have ‘right iterator’ (myMap::right_iterator rIt) to specific element
>  that I need to convert to related ‘left iterator’ so I can iterate from
>  this point on left side (mean get ‘left iterator’ on rIt->second),
> how I implement it?

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_41_0/libs/bimap/doc/html/boost_bimap/the_tutorial/useful_functions.html#boost_bimap.the_tutorial.useful_functions.projection_of_iterators

Best regards
Matias