[1.67] Missing include in Boost.Graph

Boost - Dev mailing list
Dear all,

1.67.0.beta1 has a regression of missing include in Boost.Graph which prevents deal.II https://www.dealii.org <https://www.dealii.org/> project from building.
Even though the file was not modified since 2015, it’s a regression as we have not had this issue with previous versions of boost.
The one-liner fix is here https://github.com/boostorg/graph/pull/104 <https://github.com/boostorg/graph/pull/104>
I would appreciate if you could merge it prior to 1.67.0 release.

ps. https://github.com/boostorg/graph/pull/101 <https://github.com/boostorg/graph/pull/101> is a better way to fix it but as suggested in https://svn.boost.org/trac10/ticket/13505#comment:4 <https://svn.boost.org/trac10/ticket/13505#comment:4>
this might not get merged into 1.67.0, which would be pity.

Regards,
Denis

Re: [1.67] Missing include in Boost.Graph

Boost - Dev mailing list
Denis Davydov via Boost wrote:
> The one-liner fix is here https://github.com/boostorg/graph/pull/104

This PR (just adding a missing include) fixes a regression introduced in
Boost 1.67 beta and is extremely safe to be applied. However, Boost.Graph
is not actively maintained these days (except Eric's recent merge).
Would release managers take care of merging it?

== What regression does this PR resolve? ==
Boost 1.67 introduces the following regression, which will be fixed by the PR:

  // Fails to compile in Boost 1.67!
  #include <boost/pending/mutable_queue.hpp>
  int main() {}

This regression also leads to a failure of graph/test/king_ordering.cpp.
You can see the failure in the test matrix:
  https://www.boost.org/development/tests/master/developer/graph.html

The failure is caused by the missing include. The missing include has been there
for a long time, but it is eventually manifested by a recent change in
Boost.ConceptCheck:
  Get rid of iterator.hpp
  https://github.com/boostorg/concept_check/pull/11

Regards,
Michel

Re: [1.67] Missing include in Boost.Graph

On 31 March 2018 at 09:48, Denis Davydov via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> 1.67.0.beta1 has a regression of missing include in Boost.Graph which prevents deal.II https://www.dealii.org <https://www.dealii.org/> project from building.
> Even though the file was not modified since 2015, it’s a regression as we have not had this issue with previous versions of boost.
> The one-liner fix is here https://github.com/boostorg/graph/pull/104 <https://github.com/boostorg/graph/pull/104>
> I would appreciate if you could merge it prior to 1.67.0 release.

I've just merged it to master. I'll look into handling outstanding
changes on develop, and maybe pull requests after the release.

thanks,

Daniel