1.65.1 as modular packages on Conan.io

Boost - Users mailing list
Following on with the announcement before CppCon of the 1.64.0 modular packages here we are with more. I'm pleased to announce that the 1.65.1 Boost C++ Libraries are now available individually using the Conan package manager. There's even some improvements for the 1.64.0 package also :-) Find out more from the Bincrafters post here <http://bit.ly/2g6VEpp>[1].

For help using the packages you can bug the Bincrafters team in the #Conan CppLan Slack channel <http://bit.ly/2ykeqC0>[2].

Conan is a C/C++ (and more) package manager that supports an open ended set of build system and tool integrations including: VisualStudio, Xcode, CLion, Ninja, QMake, Premake, and yes even CMake <http://bit.ly/2xzhpbg>[3].

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything